Monday, September 8, 2014

BakeitFun Baking Mat Review Review.

\
This is a great baking mat!  I was a little un easy about trying it.  Because, I have always had trouble not burning things.  Even though I PAM it up!  I was impressed when I un boxed the baking mat.  It was a great size, and it was very thick and durable.  

I was excited to try it because I am a baker.  I love to bake cookies and so does my 5 year old!  I first tried it with some Pillsbury cookie dough.  I didn't use PAM, for the fact I really wanted to see how the mat held up.  When, the cookies were done.. I took them out.  Let them cool.  And, to my amazement the cookies slid right off.  I was in shock!  I love cooking.  But, hate the mess of that crusty burnt stuff that the pan loves to keep on them.

This mat is now officially my go to mat.  If you haven't bought it yet.. BUY it.  It's so worth the money.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment