Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Chapstick Hydration Lock Review

I received this gem last week to test out.  I was surprised.  When I think of chapstick.. I think of the normal style tiny stick.  I got this and was pleasantly surprised!

The package I received was a decent size.  It came with 10 coupons to give to people for .50 cents off one hydration lock stick.  And, one package of the hydration lock.

Its a duel ended stick.  One side is "renew"  the second side is "moisture".  There are no directions on how to use the product.  So, I used the renew end first.  It felt okay.  It wasn't my favorite. It slid on well.  But, it didn't feel very moisturizing.  A few hours later, I decided to try the moisture end.  It was amazing!  It felt really good on my dry lips (which will be great for winter because my lips seem to get dry and cracked in that season).  And, the feeling of moisture lasted quite a few hours.  It almost felt silky smooth to me.

Will I purchase this item?  I may.  It's $2.99 at your local store.  But, I don't see myself using the renew end.  So, it may not be worth it to me to buy a $2.99 stick of lip balm just to use one end.  But, the moisture portion did work really well!  So, who knows! 



This was a FREE product to try and review from Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment