Monday, September 29, 2014

Animal Tails and Amazing Facts about Shark Kids Books



Animal Tails
   This was a cute book.  I did have some issues in the beginning (I will get to those issues at the END of the blog.  I'm going straight for the review.)  This is a kids book all about animal's tails. And, how specific animals use their tales for various purposes.  The pictures are of real animals (no cartoons in these books!) and, the writing of how the animal uses their tail is short, sweet and to the point.  Your child won't loose interest in this book! 
Cover
Page from Book












Amazing Facts about Sharks

    This was the second book that came with the first book Animal Tails.  This was also a very cute book.  My daughter LOVES animals.  And, they all fascinate her.  This book is also all real pictures of sharks (no cartoons in this book either!)  And, the writing about the picture is kept to a few sentences.  Another good book to keep your kids attention.  
Cover of Amazing Facts about Sharks


Page from book










Final Review
    They were good books for children.  I did have one issue with the whole process of these books. When I applied for this promotion, the description clearly states the book was from Amazon and was to be shipped.   It stated shipped on my tasks and, I was expecting a book in the mail.  After a while, I e-mailed the company asking if this was an e-book and they replied with yes it's an ebook.  Other than that issue.. They are good informative books that unfortunately I will have to go find a printer to print off.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment