Friday, September 26, 2014

Insta Natural!


Vitamin C Serum

      I received this product as a promotion to try via TOMOSON.  I didn't know what to expect when I got the Vitamin C Serum.  I was pleasantly surprised when the company Insta Natural e-mailed me and stated I could pick not 1 BUT 2 extra products to test out!  The shop a holic in me squeeled for joy.  I opted for these 2 products to try along with the Vitamin C Serum: Vitamin C Facial Toner and the Youth Express Eye Gel.  After ordering through Amazon.com- It only took about 2 days to receive these items.
     Now, for my review :)  
        This serum is by far the best I have tried.  You open it and, it smells like a big ol' glass of orange juice.  So, I was happy to put it on my face.  Who doesn't want to smell fruity?  After I was my face and get out of the shower, the serum is what I put on first.  Super easy to apply.  Directions are easy to follow. You really only need a small amount.  Don't waste it.. because I PROMISE you'll want to keep this product around as long as you possibly can!  The serum does not take long to dry at all.  Which is great, because I have a busy life.  Well! Everyone has busy lives!  

Insta Natural Vitamin C Serum

Youth Express Eye Gel
       This is the second product I received from Insta Natural.  I use this product AFTER the Vitamin C Serum and, BEFORE the Vitamin C Facial Toner.  I'll explain why at the end of this review.  This is a great product also.  It does not have any fruity smells to it.  And, as the name suggests it has a gel like constancy and thick.  I use only a small about under my eyes and on my forehead.  And, a tiny bit around the neck area.  I rub mine in a little bit, because I use the Vitamin C Facial Toner after this step.  For being a gel, it does dry rather quickly!  I do notice that my eyes seem to look more awake than before I started using this product.  So far, I'm loving the Eye Gel!
Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel

Vitamin C Facial Toner
      This is another product I won't be able to live without (I apologize to my fiance all the time.  Testing new products for free makes you want to keep them all.  Forever!)  Like the Vitamin C Serum, the Vitamin C Facial Toner smells like a big ol' glass of orange juice.  It really smells delish.  For this product I spray a few spritzes on my face.  Then, I take a tissue and just wipe it across my whole face.  You can feel an immediate difference.  Your face feels firmer and tighter.  I have used this for a
about a week now, and I can visibly see some pores being reduced.  I'm happy with that.  Unfortunately, my pores could be craters.  So, I'll take what I can get.    I will be purchasing again, and again, and again.
Insta Natural Vitamin C Facial Toner
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment