Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Orblue Garlic Press


First and foremost, I would like to apologize about how horrible the picture quality of my camera is.  I keep trying to figure out how to fix it and, it doesn't work.  So, please bare with me until I can get this issue resolved.

I was immediately impressed with this garlic press.  I was expecting something small and flimsy feeling.  The shipping was fast (then again, I do have Amazon Prime.)  I got the press in 2 days.  The press is stainless steel.  It's quite heavy and very durable.  This thing will last forever I bet.  It came with a little cleaner (the kind guys get with their clippers is the best way I can explain it.)  

I do love to cook.  I'm not all pre-remade, pre-boxed dinner kinda gal.  I do cook pre-made and pre-boxed don't get me wrong.. But, I can cook from scratch or "semi-homemade".  I LOVE garlic.  Any kind of garlic really.  Fresh, minced, powdered. There is something about fresh garlic that makes your food so much better vs the minced jar garlic you pop in your fridge.  But, lets face it.  Fresh garlic is a pain in the butt.  You have to smash it.  Then peel it, then mince it.  Then, your hands smell like a garlic factory for days.  

This press made all of that go away.  You should only put one clove of garlic in the press at a time.  Crushing and peeling is not necessary at all.  Because, when you press the handles together the pressure separates the skin/shell of the garlic.  If you are pressing the garlic to be stored for later use.  Make sure the garlic is in a sealed container.  The smell is very, VERY strong.  Garlic presses are also safe for kids to use.  But, make sure that the adult is supervising.  What does the garlic look like after its been pressed?  Like mushy minced garlic.  If you haven't had the awesome opportunity to use or buy a garlic press.. Please do.  I bet you'll always want to use your garlic presser when cooking :)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment