Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea Review


I am usually always impressed with any product I recieve to review for Tomoson.  I may be 28 (To me I'm "old" but, I get told on the regular that I am far from "old".)  I am a woman that is always searcing for products to help me defy the aging process.  With that said, you can bet your sweet buttered biscuits that I was excited to be approved for a Hyaluronic Acid Serum.  And, I'm an avid lover of anything green tea.

The bottle I recieved was a decent size (1.7 oz).  And, it will last a really long time.  You only use maybe a dime sized amount.  It doesn't give off a vulgar smell (as some products do! Yuck!)  Doesn't burn or make your face feel oily.  When I applied the serum again, I only used a dime sized amount.  You can apply it anywhere on the face.  But, I usually sick to the forehead, under the eye, cheeks and neck.  When rubbed in, it dries up so fast.  I love products that dry fast.  You will probably hear me say that a lot when I'm reviewing creams, gels and serums.  Why?  Because we are all busy people!  My morning routine is far from fast.  It takes me on a speedy day an hour and a half to get ready.  So, products that add time to my already long morning process won't do me any good but get me frustrated.  

I would purchase this product when I run out.  I'm really loving it.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment