Monday, October 13, 2014

Shandali Stickyfiber Hot Yoga Towel Review.

Shandali Stickyfiber Hot Yoga Towel.  I had so many questions until I received you in the mail.  Like:  Is the towel really sticky?  A hot towel? Do you heat it up before you use it?  If so, it kind of defeats the purpose of a towel after yoga!  Here is what I've figured out:

Sticky does not mean...the towel is actually sticky.  This means that the towel holds better on your mat.  It is very suede like.  So soft to the touch.

It's been a while since I've done anything yoga.  My mat has been comfortably rolled up in my closet since 2011.  I stopped yoga for 2 reasons:  Life just happened.  I was not in the frame of mind to make yoga something I did everyday.  And, 2- because when I did do some yoga.. certain positions made me slip and almost whack my head on my coffee table or even worse, my glass top entertainment center.  

I finally took that mat out of its corner and popped in my old yoga DVD.  I was surprised when the positions that made me slip before, now it was a lot less slipping! I was happy at the fact that I may not get a concussion today.  

Will this towel allow me to do yoga everyday now?  Probably not.  It's all about wanting to do it everyday.  And, I don't.  I will do it every so often now because of this towel!  Did I mention that it comes in pink?!?!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment