Thursday, October 9, 2014

Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum Review

Body Merry is a great company!  I got approved for the Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum.  And, they threw in 1 other serum, the Hyaluronic Acid Serum and, the Age Defying Eye Cream.  I will review those extras in later blog posts!  As everyone knows.. I love my serums!

This Hyaluronic Acid Serum has 2.5% Retinol in it.  What exactly is retinol?  I have seen and heard many cosmetic products having retinol in them.  But, they never clearly said what retinol is or what it does for your skin that can help it remain youthful.  Retinol is The term that describes vitamin A derivatives that unclog pores, boost collagen to reduce fine lines, and speed cell turnover to even out discoloration and smooth the skin—sometimes in as little as four weeks.  This specific serum is 2.5% retinol serum will let your skin truly sink in all the goodness and power of Vitamin A. It effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines and spots, while also improving the overall texture and tone of your skin.

I'm in cosmetic heaven!  I have the most ugly, uneven skin tone (according to me.)  When I opened the bottle I was surprised there was no scent.  No scent is better than an icky scent.  And, this specific product is noticeably thicker than others.  I have used this serum for about a week now.  I have seen subtle changes in my face.  My skin is smoother and it does look softer.  I have used a little less foundation on my face.  Which, isn't a lot of a change in my routine.  But, it's something and, I haven't been using this product for 4-6 weeks weeks.  

Would I buy this product again?  Yes! Most definitely!  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment