Thursday, October 23, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Cream

Infused with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt and Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen.  This helps increase the firmness and vitality of your skin. 

I LOVE the smell of this cream.  It is a faint lotion-y smell that brings me back to when I spent weekends with my grandmother and she would put it on.  Dead Sea minerals and salts are also amazing.  I got hooked on the stuff from those kiosks in the mall with the dead sea lotion and nail buffers.  It makes your skin feel so much cleaner and firmer.  This is a very THICK lotion.  I only had to use a small, tiny amount on my face.  Any more than a small amount made the cream overpower your face and take forever to dry.  Which, can be a problem if you are like me and have no time to add to your beauty routine.  I love, love. LOVE this!!! 
Here is the Amazon link to purchase this cream. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment