Monday, October 13, 2014

La Beatue Pure Vitamin C Serum

This is a Vitamin C Serum made by La Beatue Pure. La Beatue Pure is a small family owned business that is proudly made in the USA.  And, made at a FDA facility.  

This product has botanical juices that are organic,natural,alcohol free and fragrance free.  

This product helps tighten skin,reduce wrinkle,and lightens liver spots.  It can also be used as an acne treatment.  Which helps reduce scaring, and lighten dark spots.

I have used this product for about a week.  I am using this to help with my acne scaring.  I have the biggest acne scar on my cheek.  It is hard to even cover with foundation.  It's like a crater on my face!!! I have been using this every morning and night.  Putting a dime sized amount on and around the acne scaring area.  I have noticed a slight change.  It seems to be getting less noticeable when i'm wearing my 30 lbs of makeup each morning.  I am super excited to see the results of using this for a few months!  Bring it on :)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment