Sunday, October 26, 2014

4K HDMI Cable



This HDMI cable provides an interface between any audio/video source.  It is designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed the category 2 testing.  They are also backward compatible.  Major enhancements provided by the HDMI 1.4 specification are: HDMI Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel and 4K Resolution Support.  

The box came with 2 6 foot long HDMI cables.  My fiancee and I were very impressed with the quality of them.  They look and feel very durable.  We hooked up one of the cables from the TV to his PS4.  He tested it out (I don't see major differences in TV resolution, blue ray ect.)  He loved the way it made the picture look!  I asked him that based on the quality and picture quality- how much would he pay for them.  He stated at least $70.00.  We are very impressed with this HDMI cable!  It is a must buy!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment