Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Lilac Stem Cells

Another great serum to review!  I get so excited with serums!!!!  When I received this serum I noticed the smell.  Its not a bad smell at all.  It brought me back to a spa or aesthetic office.  A relaxing lilac scent.  Like my Vitamin C review... I was excited to put it on my face because of the smell.

I used about a drop in each section I wanted to put the serum in.  I put the drops on: My forehead, under both my eyes (it did NOT burn YAY!), on both my cheeks and my neck.  I rubbed the serum in.  It dried fast (LOVING the products that dry fast!)  The dropper that gives the serum puts just the right amount of serum on your skin.  There is no need to wonder how light or hard you have to squeeze.

All in all:  I would recommend this product.  It works well.  And, it dries fast without making your skin dry and icky.  It's also made from all natural ingredients.

Please stay tuned for my next blog post.  It is going to address how to incorporate all of these products (lotions, serums ect..) in your daily routine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment