Sunday, October 5, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful


Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil packaging 


What is Rose Hip Oil?  I asked that question when I was approved for this product.  Here is what Yumi Beautiful had to say about their specific product:
"What Makes Yümi Rose Hips Serum So Special?
Organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil is a natural source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Trans-Retinoic Acid (a type of vitamin A that retinol converts to).
What you'll love about Rose Hip Oil is how beautifully and easily it absorbs into your skin to help keep your skin hydrated and elastic, minimizing the appearance of flaws.
* Bring vitality to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
* Reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines over time.
* Perfect for environmental stressors that can lead to wrinkles.
* Awesome as a spot treatment for discoloration"
I got excited to see that hit helps reduce the signs of stretch marks over time.  I've had 2 kids and one on the way.  You can say that I have many, many tiger stripes.  It makes sense...Stretch marks are due to the lack of elasticity in that specific spot.  So, keeping that area hydrated helps the elasticity  I know, I know.  You can't completely get rid of stretch marks.  But, you certainly can make them look better and less noticeable!

 When I opened the product, I smell it.  I don't know why.. but, who wants to put a product on themselves that smells horribly?  Not me!  This product doesn't have any type of smell.  I was expecting like a rose smell (obviously!).  So, It was a little bit disappointing that it didn't smell anything like roses.  No smell is better than a bad smell!  I applied the product on the side of my hips where the stretch marks were more noticeable  You don't really need a lot.  A few drops otherwise the oil won't rub in.  It was easy to rub in, and it didn't leave an oily residue on my skin.  So, when I put my shirt down...it didn't feel like my shirt was sticking to my skin.  I apply some in the AM and some in the PM.  It's been a good week since I have started using this product and, I haven't noticed that my stretch marks are getting less visible.  But, then again its only been a week!  I will keep on using it for at least 4-5 more weeks.  But, I have noticed in the area applied that the skin is much smoother.  So, even if it doesn't work making my stretch marks less visible, the area applied is much smoother and softer.

Should you buy this product?  Sure! It is a good product so far.  It does give some type of result within a week of using it.  There are many benefits to using this product.  
Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil out of the package
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment