Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hyperbiotics Pro-Kids Childrens Probiotic Pearl

  • Helps restore your childs good bacteria for good digestive and immune health.  Helps reverse the damage of antibiotics that have damaged the good bacteria in your childs body.   This pill is easy to swallow.  It's a very tiny pearl and it is the smallest on the market. It is recommened to be swallowed.  But, it can be chewed. The probiotic is a tangy citrus taste.  It is sugar free and 100% natural. 

I have a very picky child.  So, I  knew she wouldn't take this.  But, instead I did.  I have a small body and, am only 5 feet tall.  I am happily taking these every morning.  I haven't noticed much of a difference.  But, I'm 28 and have had a lot of antibiotics in my time.  I'm not going to be suprised if it takes a few months to get my body to reverse some of the damage with the help of this probiotic.  It does taste really good!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment