Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dot&Dot small Packing Cubes


I am so excited about this product!  I love anything that I can store all of my "junk" in.  And, these do not dissapoint.  

These cubes help minimize wrinkles with traveling, allows you to go through airport security discreatly, maximize your luggage space and to help you save time packing and unpacking.  

I was very excited when these puppies arrived to me in the mail.  They are roomy, and perfect for storing things in.  I don't really travel all that much so, these are perfect for saving space in my house.  I first used one of the 4 cubes on a maternity photo shoot.  I was the one being photographed along with my 5 year old daughter and fiance.  I put 2 small Gatorade bottles and 2 of the big capri suns in it.  And, it still had some room.  The handle on top of the cube made it easy to transport.  I got quite a few compliments on the cube.  The color and the way it looked got a few people interested in it.  I was happy to tell them where I purchased the item and how fast it came in the mail.  I am due to have my second daughter in January  And, I couldn't be more excited to use these to pack my hospital bags!  These little cubes are really easy to clean too.  The fabric on it is not only durable but, whens something gets on it...a damp washcloth easily get the spill off :)




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment