Friday, October 17, 2014

Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum

A little bit about this specific Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
    It has unique small molecules that can penetrate deep layers.  Helps with tissue repair and provides protection.  Helps boost your skins elasticity and helps hydrate the skin.  Helps reverse damage. And, helps with anti-aging.

I'm loving this product so far.  It has no alcohol content in it what so ever.  A lot of the hyaluronic acid serums contain that ingredient.  When I first applied it to my face it dried pretty much instantly.  So, now i put it on my finger, then apply it quickly. It has no smell to it.  It is very thick.  This specific serum is 100% Vegan, GMO free and not tested on animals.  I love when I see products that are not tested on animals.  I also love the fact that this is an all natural product.  I really don't need too many products that aren't natural being put on my skin.  

I have been using this product for about a week now.  It has made my skin feel softer.  And, I have even gone without wearing makeup for 2 days!  For people that really know me.. they know that makeup is my holy grail.  I never, ever go anywhere without makeup on my face.  And, even if I'm being lazy at home going no where... I put makeup on!  





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment