Monday, October 13, 2014

Salon Edge UV lamp

This is a Salon Edge Uv lamp.  A 36W Acrylic Gel light dryer.  Easily cures gel polish with 90, 120, and 180 second intervals.  Lightweight.

I tried this product.  I had some issues with it.  At first, after trying the 90 second, then 180 second curing time nothing happened.  My gel was still wet.  Then,  tried 180 seconds 8 times.  Again, the gel was wet.  I was so disjointed :(.  I was using some clearance gel polish from Sally Beauty.  I then used some other gel polish and it cured really fast.  So, I determined that the issue was not with the UV light.  It was with the Gel polish.  Probably it was bad polish and they threw it on clearance.  

I love the fact that it is lightweight.  Easy to travel with.  It is a good product.  Just make sure that you use decent gel polish.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment