Friday, October 10, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion


Foxbrim Vitamin c Lotion with Aloe Vera MSM + Jojoba Oil

I really do wish that all these products made me feel younger, as they make me look a little bit younger.

This lotion has not scent to it.  Every Vitamin C product I now try, I look for the orange smelling yumminess.  But, none the less.. this is a good product.  The lotion does not leave your skin feeling oily or the feeling of the dreaded left over residue.  It absorbs in the skin really well.  And, leaves it feeling really hydrated.  Which will be amazing for this upcoming winter.  Which by the way, I heard will be horrible this year :(

You can use this lotion on your face, or as all over body moisturizer.  I have been using it on my hands.  I don't have a dishwasher, so my knuckles seem to get very dry and itchy very quickly.  After using it after I wash the dishes and before bed, I noticed a result in 2 days.  My knuckles were less dry and tough and more moisturized and smoother.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment