Monday, October 13, 2014

Eyes 4 You Eyelash Growth Serum

The product I am reviewing today is the Eyes 4 You Eyelash Growth Serum.

You use this as a nightly treatment.  And, can also be used as a conditioning step before applying mascara.  It works by coating and protecting the lashes you already have.  This allows them to continually grow past the stage where they normally fall out.  At the same time, the serum stimulates eyelash follicles to produce more eyelashes.  You can see a difference in about 20 days.  And, some have seen a difference in under 14 days.

Eyes 4 You is a natural way to enhance their eyelashes.  It has been made with natural ingredients, paraben-free,silicone-free and paraffin-free.  It has not been tested on animals.

I have used this product for about 2 weeks.  I have seen a little bit of a difference in my lashes.  My lashes are very sparse and heavy in some places.  The serum does not give off a nasty smell, and does not burn when applied.  I am overall happy with the results in the time that I have been using this product!  I will continue this regimen that's for sure!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment