Sunday, October 5, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door by MegaMesh



I was so, SO excited about this product!  When I received it, it was super heavy (which to me meant a good quality screen door.)  I was super excited to try this out.  It fit over our door perfectly.  The measurements fit a standard sized door.  So, If you have one of those big doors.. It probably won't fit.   

You can walk through the door and it will close right back up thanks to those awesome magnets that keep it closed.  My cat naturally wants to go outside.  It's annoying because he bolts for the door every time someone opens it.  He does love his window to sit and veg on.  But, with this he can sit by the door and, he doesn't try to get out.  It also keeps those pesky, annoying bugs out.  Where I live (in the middle of nowhere), I'm surrounded by woods.  Bugs are everywhere.  And, we are constantly having them come in uninvited.  This product helps tremendously!  Get this product if you don't already have it.  You won't be sorry :)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment