Thursday, October 23, 2014

I love My Dog Shampoo

This is a high quality dog shampoo used to control oil, moisturize, and help inflamed skin.  It is soap, detergent and alcohol free.  

This shampoo smells amazing!  It is an oatmeal scent and all natural.  It smells so fresh.  I love my dog-I have a chihuahua who is an old, old man.  He doesn't allow us to bathe him often.  When I do, I look for a product that will keep him smelling fresh for a longer period of time.  He gave me the most evil look while bathing him with this shampoo.  But, 4 days later-he still smells fresh and good!  It lathers really well too.  And, it's so easy to wash out.  This product is a little bit more expensive than the drug store pet shampoo.  Not by much.  And, extremely worth the money.  It is a massive sized bottle and, I'm sure it will last me at least a year.  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment