Friday, October 17, 2014

Instanatural Stretch Mark and Scar lotion

I love, love LOVE any Instanatural product!!!  They really make quality things.  And, this stretch cream lives up to the Instanatural standards that I have so lovingly placed on them :)

First off, the bottle is HUGE.  For the price and size you can't go wrong.  This company is generous by far.  This cream doesn't really have a smell.  Maybe a faint lotiony smell.  It is thick so, you really do have to rub it in on those trouble stretch mark spots.  After I applied the lotion, I could feel how smooth my skin was.  Even with all of my tiger stripes.  

This lotion (like all stretch mark creams and oils), does not eliminate your stretch marks.  It can minimize the appearance and put some elasticity back in your skin.  It also tightens and tones.  

I will be buying this product again.  I am pregnant with my third (yes third) child, and I am ready to reduce these tiger stripes!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment