Friday, October 10, 2014

Foxbrim's Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum


Foxbrim Vitamin C Amino Complex + Hyaluronic Acid

This packaging that Foxbrim uses is to die for!  I think I am in love with the whole label!  Foxbrim uses all natural and organic ingredients.  I do love this companies mission statement.  It sets this company apart from a lot of other consmetic companies because the statement is sweet, short and to the point.  The statement is: "Simple. Provide the highest quality premium all-natural products and deliver absolute beauty. Nothing less." 

There are some things I love about this serum.  And, one thing I don't really like about this serum.  First, what I love:  I love that it doesn't stink.  The packaging is to die for.  And, it dries quickly.  The only thing I don't like about this product is that it is very thin and runny.  So, when I apply it to my fave spots on my face.. It tries to run DOWN my face at a fast speed.  

After using this for a week, I noticed my face looked much fresher.  Which, I love because I am a mom to a 5 year old daughter and another daughter due in early January.  I'm going to need all the help I can get :)






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment