Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Accessorise Your Life 3 in One LED Flashlight


It has a military-grade design for durability and versatility.  It has an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather.  Takes 3AAA batteries.  Has a total of 29 LEDS (18 white and 11 red).  User friendly, with a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metal surface.  3 light options: Cree, White and flashing red.  Bulbs can last over 10,000 hours.
Easy operation: Click the Cree 
LED, 2nd click lights up white =, 3rd click turns on red.

This is exactly what I needed at home.  I am always looking for a flashlight and never can seem to find one.  It fits well in my car or, in my storage closet.  It also fits my in my purse well without taking up too much room.  I was suprised when I turned it on- it glowed brightly.  And, it didn't hurt anyones eyes.  It works well for me.  I live in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!  And, my outside light doesn't quite reach our driveway.  So, I always get nervous going to my car at night for fear of being eaten by a bear.  This is light enough to put in my purse and take it out on my way to my car for some light.  It DOES NOT come with AAA batteries.  




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment