Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner



This conditioner nourishes the skin to help stop itching associated with beard growth.  It is a 100% natural blend of ingredients like: Shea butter, Mango Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba, Beeswax and Pure Essential Oil.

One day- my finace decided to grow a beard.  I was surprised and not looking forward to the hair scratching my face.  I saw this product and had to get it.  My fiance said that it is really hard to keep his beard super soft and not itchy.  When he first tried it he said he didn't notice a difference.  The next day, he tried again and was so impressed. He said it made his beard hair feel so soft.  And, less like bristles.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment