Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hango Set of 2 Lunch Bags

Comes with a set of 2 sizes!  The sizes you will recieve are: A large size- 6Lx6Hx10W.  And, a small size- 5Lx5Hx7.5W.  Has a great thermal insulation system so your food is kept longer.  The zipper is made of stainless steel which makes it look good and, is more durable.  Made of a high quality polyester 300D.  It comes with a lifetime warranty.



These really are super cute!  I have 2 daughters.  One, is 5- so she does sometimes request a packed lunch at school.  And, the other is a newborn.  So, I travel with bottles everywhere I go.  I recieved the 2 pink lunchboxes.  My 5 year old LOVES them.  She loves the way it looks.  And, she never complains anymore about her food being nasty come lunch time.  I love to put my newborn's bottles in the large lunchbox.  It keeps the bottles cold and fresh.  One time- the bottle leaked.  And, it was so easy to clean up!  These are really well made and, worth every penny.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment