Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Xtava Blue Professional Hair Dryer



This is a very powerful hair dryer.  It helps to reduce drying time and is salon grade.  It has a 1500W motor with advanced ionic technology to help reduce frizz for smoother, shinier hair.  It is precise- it comes with a concentration nozzle to help with better styling.  It is adjustable.  It has 3 heat setting and 2 power levels.  It also has a cool shot button.  It only weighs 1.3 lbs- so it is light weight.  Right handed and left handed people can both easily use this dryer.  NOTE:  DUE TO THE BARREL, THIS HAIR DRYER IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE XTAVA COLLECTION THAT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE XTAVA COLLAPSIBLE DIFFUSER!!!

I am LOVING this hairdyer!  I have thick hair that really retains water.  So, it takes forever each morning to blow dry my hair.  It normally takes 25-30 minutes each morning with my normal hairdyer to dry my mane.  I used this- and, WOW!  15 minutes!  And, my hair was so soft and shiny.  I was impressed.  I am a cosmetology student.  So, I get excited over things like this. I was excited to take this into school and show everyone.  The other students were impressed.  Not only by the drying time but, the weight and, the color.  I told them how much it cost and that was even a shock!  You would expect something with this type of quality to be $80.00.  NOPE!  $29.00!  So affordable.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment