Wednesday, January 14, 2015

 Smooth Viking Beard Oil


This oil helps hydrate beards.  It helps keep it nourished and moisturized.  All you need is to rub 3 drops on your hands and rub into your beard.

My fiance is loving this oil.  His new love is his beard.  He hates when it gets all dry and straw like.. And, worst of all..itchy!  He uses this after his shower.  It makes his beard softer, and more manageable.   It has helped with the itching (since he continues to grow it out.)  Since you only use 3 drops... the bottle will last him a long time.  My fiance's favorite part of using this oil: it doesn't make his beard look oily.  A keeper!


Here is the link to purchase this Beard Oil


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me.
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete