Friday, January 16, 2015

Indian Healing Clay

Deep skin pore cleansing,  detoxifying and revitalizes.  Works on oily skin and sensitive skin along with any other skin types. It is used as a facial mask.  Helps shrink pores, tighten skin and tone skin.

Yay  for this product!!! I love facial masks.   Who doesn't??? Any excuse to pamper myself I am all in! This comes in powder form.  You mix 3 parts water to one part clay to create a smooth paste.  Apply to the skin and leave on for 20 minutes.  People with sensitive skin. ..must cut the time in half.   So,  th a t would be the 10 minutes..  To remove clay. . Wash off with water.  Use at least once a week.  DO NOT USE A METAL BOWL OR SPOON.  My face felt so good after using this.  So refreshed.  And, it felt brand new.  It was my own personal spa treatment at home.   You could really feel it pulling out all the nasty things in your pores.

Here is the Amazon link to purchase this clay

I reviewed this product for free, for my honest review



No comments:

Post a Comment