Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Xtava Professional Flat Iron



This flat iron has a 10 gear temperature selection from 200-400 degree Fahrenheit to help find the perfect heat that works with your hair.  Heats quickly and evenly in under 45 seconds.  ionic technology helps keep your hair healthy by using slimline ceramic tourmaline floating plates.  It is travel friendly- it comes with universal voltage.  Has a safety timeout function.  If you leave your flat iron unattended for over 30 minutes- it shuts off.

After testing out the Hair Dryer- I was excited to be able to try out this awesome flat iron from Xtava!  It came super quickly.  Even though I ordered it AFTER my Hair Dryer- it came the same day!  Perfecto!  I was surprised that when I opened the box it came with this awesome flat iron carrying bag.  It is an ACTUAL bag.  It has the shiny silver inside that will allow the flat iron to not melt the bag.  Also, the bag is very well padded.  So, if you accidentally drop it, or throw it in your suitcase it is well protected.   It heated up really quickly.  Which is great- because my old flat iron took a few minutes.  So, cutting down on my mourning routine is perfectly okay with me.  It straightened my hair very well!  My hair looked smooth, and not dry.  It also had a lot of shine to it.  In combination with the Hair Dryer- it is amazing.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment