Wednesday, January 7, 2015

iGotTech Texting Gloves for Smartphones


These gloves are perfect for the winter!  It feels luxurious on your hands.  Made with the latest Touch-nology. 100% Winter-Smart.  Keeps your fingers cozy while allowing you to text, use your car finder app in the freezing cold, place phone calls, and snapping that perfect winter picture. Satisfaction guarenteed.  If you don't love it- you can get a 100% refund no questions asked.


I was really excited to try these gloves out!  I hate winter for the pure fact that its COLD!  I was naturally nervous to try them out first.  I have tiny hands.  And, usually things that "fit all" don't fit my hands.  They are just too big.  These fit PERFECTLY on my small hands.  They hugged my fingers in all the right places and, didn't leave a big gap in the fingertips.  They kept my hands warm too.  Boy, did they ever.  They were so comfortable and wonderful feeling.  It works on my iPhone and my Samsung Note tablet.  I don't normally use my tablet outside,  But, I had to try it out!  Worked wonderfully.  I love that it worked seamlessly on my iPhone.  Which can be finicky at times-even inside.  It's like the screen HATES to react to my fingers.  No issue with these gloves!  They seem to be made quite well.  And, I look forward to having them for many winters :)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment