Monday, December 8, 2014

Azure Naturals Sweet Orange Facial Cleanser




Azure Naturals is a company that provides superior, natural and organic products.  This sweet orange facial cleanser gently lifts makeup, dirt, and excess oil.  It leaves your skin clean and fresh.  This cleanser has 15% Vitamin C, MSM, Organic Aloe and Rosehip Oil.  Azure Naturals also has a ONE YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.  Azure Naturals is confident that they have created the best natural skin care products that they created a 365 day, 100% hassle free, money back guarantee they will give you a full refund, including shipping.

I loooooooove facial cleansers!!! I wear so much makeup that it's very important to keep my pores from clogging overnight.  I am very impressed with this cleanser.  The first thing I noticed was the scent.  It smells like orange juice.  Very fresh.  Normally  I have some issues when I start using a new cleanser.  It has never failed me, I use it for 2 days and breakout.  Once the breakout clears, it's smooth sailing.  I never could figure out why?  I expected the same out of this cleanser.  To my surprise. ..I didn't break out!  It was amazing.  It left my face feeling really clean and refreshed.  I only had to wash my face a night twice to remove all of my makeup.  With previous cleansers,  it took at least 3-4 washes and, in the morning I still woke up with makeup smeared all over my face. I'm in love with this cleanser and won't be going back to my drugstore cleansers.

This is the Amazon link to purchase this cleanser


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment