Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Oleavine 100% Plant Based White Konjac Sponge


100% natural, eco-friendly and biodegradable. This Konjac fiber is grown in the volcanic plains of Jeju Island in South Korea.  Free from chemicals and pollution.  It gently exfoliates, cleanses and is naturally pH balanced. It has a teardrop shape that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.  The point allows you to gently exfoliate hard to reach areas around your eyes.  Not tested on animals and it vegan friendly.

I have become a lover of Konjac sponges.  At first, I really didn't expect them to work.  It didn't look like it would exfoliate at all.  Then, I tried it!  It made my face feel SO clean!  I wear a lot of makeup.  So, making sure my face is cleaned properly is something that has to be done.  I have tried MANY products that have left a layer of makeup on my skin even after a few washes.  This sponge takes only ONE wash.  Not 2, not 3.  Just one!  It works well with my face wash.  It HAS to be put under water before you use it so, it can become soft.  It needs to be replaced after 4 weeks I would say.  That is usually when I notice that it gets too soft, and that there are holes forming.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment