Monday, December 15, 2014

+Lifeguard Charge and Sync Lightning Connector


This cable is Apple certified.  Compatable with all Apple devices that work with the lightning connector.  These devices are: iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Air 2, Retina/Ipod 7th generation and 5th generation.

I love this product!  I have the iPhone 5c.  And, in the very short time I have had the iPhone.. I've realized that the lightning cables aren't well made.  And, expensive too boot.  It is always great to find a good, well made cable.  The cable fits great in the apple charger port.  And, I have had no issues connecting it to my car charger port.  It charges fast.  It is LONG!  3.3 feet!  I love the length because it gives me room to put it on my night stand vs. putting it on the floor. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment