Friday, December 5, 2014

Bee Sili Silicone Oil and Sauce Bottle and Basting Brush


How to use:  Drizzle oil from the bottle sparingly, turn over and use the convenient built in brush to baste and spread the liquid.

I had a good chuckle when I saw the name of this company.  Bee Sili.  How cool is that name?  When I received this, I was impressed.  It was not flimsy looking or feeling like I thought it would be.  It is also a pretty decent size.  I used this for my Thanksgiving turkey.  I felt so bad at first, because my fiance asked "Do you have a baster?"  I said: "Uh, no!  I'll just use a spoon...It will be fine!"  Then, I remembered that I had this basting bottle!  It was a life saver.  Have you ever tried basting with a spoon?  DON'T!!!  It takes FOREVER!  This was great because it cute down on basting time and, it allowed me to put a decent about of drippings in the bottle to baste my turkey with. Here are some key elements of the Oil Sauce and Bottle Basting brush:
  • Eco Friendly
  • Break Resistant & Durable
  • You can serve and store oil, vinegar and light sauces
  • Doesn't clog
  • It is attractive looking
  • It is a space saver.  Compact and fits into virtually any drawer

Here is the Amazon Link where you can purchase this awesome Baster! 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment