Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pure Body Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum


This is a pure vegan hyaluronic acid serum.  It has Vitamin C in the serum to help smooth and firm skin, fade brown spots, help with wrinkling, sagging and other aging processes.  Vitamin C can also be used to help protect your skin from sun damage.  This specific serum helps stimulate your skins rate of exfoliation to help create a brighter, smoother complexion.  It has SRT, AKA slow release technology.  This allows for a deeper penetration of the active ingredients to the skin cells.  It helps stimulate collagen which helps make skin look and feel younger and smoother.  FDA Certified.

If you have been reading my blog, it's no surprise that I love my serums and skin care.  A happy glowing, healthy looking face really gives a girl a ton of confidence.  I have fallen victim to aging.  I look back at pictures on Facebook for a few years a go and I think " Wow!! I barley needed makeup then."  Now, I have to do things to mask the huge pores, sun spots, slight wrinkling.  I am 28.. it isn't as bad as I probably make it out to be.  When I started using this serum 6 weeks ago, I noticed immediate differences.  My face looked brighter.  More refreshed.  I try not to put high expectations on a product from the get go.  Why? I'd rather be surprised than disappointed.  Slowly, I saw complexion changed.  My skin started looking smoother, and the sun spots slowly started to fade.  I am glad I started using this product.  The size of the bottle is good too.  It was full to the top, some bottles from other serums are only 3/4 full.  The dropper was wrapped separate leading me to believe that they care about sanitation.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment