Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Furry Paws Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover


This is a commercial grade pet odor remover that removes all kinds of pet stains.  It not only removes the stains, but helps prevent your pet from revisiting the same spot.  It is an enzyme based commercial strength cleaner.

I have a dog.  He is 8 and acts like an old, old man.  He is fully potty trained.  But, due to how small he is... if we are gone for more than 4 hours he tends to have an accident.  It's important to me to have a pet stain/odor remover that actually works and removes any odor.  There is nothing worse than waling in someones house and smelling nothing but pet urine.  I have used store brand removers in the past.  And, they worked okay.  They didn't really impress me too much.  And, cleaning the spot sometimes required going over it a few times.  So, I was excited to get to try this.  The second I used it I was impressed.  It smelled so clean and fresh.  And, WOW!  It removed the stain without breaking my back or having to re-do the spot over and over again.  I won't be going back to the other store brands now after using this brand!  Furry Paws really, REALLY knows how to make a good pet stain remover.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment