Monday, December 15, 2014

Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle


The most effective tool to help teach your dog basic commands.  It takes time, patience, practice and repetition.  It has an adjustable pitch whistle which allows you to tighten or loosen the screw to work at your dogs frequency.  Lightweight, may be worn on a key chain or on a lanyard.

At first I was quite confused about this product.  It didn't come with any instructions. So, I had to take my best guess.  I tried it out, and the only pet that was summoned was my cats.  My dog didn't seem jaded.  I had my fiance look at it, he told me that this was NOT a pet whistle.  Then, we realized the pitch was adjustable.  After a few adjustments I tried again.  My dog responded!  And, my cats still responded.  So far, it has worked well.  My dog no longer barks at any car coming down our road.  And, my cats have also responded to the whistle as well.  They now don't jump all over the walls.  So far so good! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment