Monday, December 15, 2014

Spalon Tech Cellulite Reduction Cream



This is a powerful solution that will help with tightening and toning your skin and help reduce the appearance of cellulite.  Professional strength.  Not water based.  The number one ingredient is Organic Aloe and number two is Pure Coconut Oil.  Safe to use on all skin types including sensitive skin.  Paraben free, gentle and non sticky and helps fight inflammation.

When I received this bottle I was impressed.  The bottle itself is pretty big. I went to use it, and WOW!  The smell was so yummy!  It smelled like citrus, very refreshing!  And, the smell lasted on my skin for hours.  It absorbs wonderfully in your skin.  It doesn't require 10 minutes of rubbing the same area over and over.  I don't have sensitive skin, but my fiance does.  He wanted to try it!  His skin didn't break out in a ugly rash because of how sensitive his skin is.  He didn't use the cream for the reduction of cellulite but,used it for the fighting inflammation.  I massaged it on his shoulders and back. He said within a half an hour his back and shoulder felt so much better.  And woke up feeling the same!  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment