Saturday, December 20, 2014

Fit for We Mommy & Me Water Bottles

These are Non-Toxic.  Made with durable Eastman Tritan, a clear BPA free co-polyester, shatter proof and top rack dishwasher safe.  It is easy to open- flip open cap with a push button lid.  Small finger-loop for easy carrying.  Leak-proof.  


I was really, really excited to be able to review these!  They are absolutely adorable!  I received them and they did not disappoint.  I have an almost 6 year old daughter.  She is always wanting to have the same things as me.  After all, she is my twin.  She is NOT a pink girl though.  But, she LOVED these bottles.  I was so surprised.  I use water bottles instead of cups for me. Because, I am always on the go.  And, I hate if I use a cup and I leave it laying around open for the worlds germs to get into it.  My daughter is practically the same way.  These are well made.  And, they are super easy to clean.  When we go shopping now.. I fill my bottle and I fill her bottle with her beloved apple juice.  Her bottle fits perfectly in the cup holder in her booster seat.  It is also really easy for her to carry.  I LOVE the fact that I can even put them in my purse without the worry of it leaking.  It does NOT leak!   These are our new favorite water bottles!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment