Wednesday, December 10, 2014

LAVO Microdermabrasion Cream/ Exfoliating Scrub


NOT FOR USE ON ROSACEA, PIMPLES, AND OPEN SORES!!!

This microdermabrasion cream gently removes dead skin, helps reduce fine lines, treat sun damage, blemishes and acne scars.  It is a light, non greasy emollient cream.  The cream contains super fine aluminum crystals.  It feels like sand on a beach.  Use 1-2 times a week.  How to use:
Scoop out with finger and rub in a circular motion on your face for 1-2 minutes. Made in the USA.

A few years ago, I found myself with a salon gift certificate.  I settled on a massage and a microdermabrasion.  From that moment forth, I was in love with microdermabrasion.  The price? Not so much.  I was really excited to receive this product because I could do it at home and get the same results as going to a salon and spending a hundred dollars. I opened the container and, smelled it.  There is really no smell.  I was expecting something with maybe a citrus smell.  I'm not sure why.  I took a scoop out, and rubbed my fingers together.  The grittiness is very fine.  As I used it, I wondered if I needed more on my finger.  It didn't seem like there was enough grit to really do anything.  I was mistaken.  When I got out of the shower, dried my face and looked in the mirror.. I looked amazing!  My face looked refreshed and glowy!  It was so nice to get a good result on a microdermabrasion without feeling like I have a sunburn on my face for a week.  My face was also not light sensitive.  This scrub is really going to be great for the winter months.  It helps take off the dry, flaky skin while it moisturizes.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment