Friday, December 12, 2014

Longest Lasting Super Bright RIM Lights by Good Stuff



These lights are used for bicycles.  Motion sensor LED technology.  50,000 hours of lifetime!  Very easy to install-attach LED wheel flash light to valve stem on bike.  Fits on almost all bikes.  The package includes a 3 pack of (2) green, (2) blue, (2) colorful LED valve bike lights. Rust resistant.  100% waterproof and usable though any terrain.

I got these specifically for my daughter.  And, she LOVES them!  They were so easy to install.  You don't need to be a mechanic to try to install yourself.  If I can do it.. you can TOO!  My daughter loves to ride her bike.  And, more so at night.  Once these were on her bike... it lit up the whole area she was riding her bike in.  And, I didn't have to worry about not being able to see where she was riding.  They seemed to be made okay.  They were not the BEST made thing in the world.  But, I figure for a 5 year old.. it doesn't have to be.  It worked well for us!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment