Friday, December 12, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Organic Sweet Orange Vitamin C Moisturizer



This Vitamin C Moisturizer can be applied 2 times per day.. AM and PM.  It will help you protect yourself against future sun damage and environmental damage.  NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR SUNSCREEN!!!

Another great product from Azure Naturals!  I am really impressed with their line of facial products.  If you use this product in conjunction to the Sweet Orange Facial Cleanser and the Sweet Orange Toner.. your skin is going to improve within days.  Within 4 days I saw a very noticeable difference in my skins texture.  My skin can be a pain in the butt.  My pores have seemed to of grown of the past few years.  Which makes my face look uneven.  This has helped my skin look more even and smoother.  And, yet again... the smell is to die for!  It smells so fresh and like a big glass of orange juice.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment