Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner


This toner helps support a healthy and glowing skin.  It helps provide the essential step to tone, cleanse and prepare skin.  It is 100% natural and, alcohol free.

I love the fact that this toner is ALL natural.  With nothing harsh in it to dry out your skin or even harm your skin.  It really makes your skin feel very clean and fresh.  The one thing I don't like is the smell.  Witch Hazel has the WORST smell ever!  But, Witch Hazel really works on your skin.  I can muster through the smell to get a good clean and for something doesn't ruin my skin.  Foxbrim really makes good products.  I will be using this toner everyday as part of my facial care regimen.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment