Sunday, November 30, 2014

Air Comfy Travel Pillow



This pillow is in a butterfly shape that cradles the arch in your neck providing great support.  It allows you to relax in an upright position.  It only weighs 6.2 ounces. So, you wont add too much extra luggage weight.

I am in LOVE with this pillow.  I was in the hospital a few days ago and brought this gem. I was in so much pain to the point where I couldn't lay down.  I had to sit up.  And, if you have ever been in the hospital..you know the beds are far from comfortable.  This pillow was a life saver.  It allowed me to sit up comfortably and try to sleep.  It is so soft and comfortable! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment