Sunday, November 23, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream


Body Merry's Stretch Marks and Scars Defense Cream is a natural and organic formula.  It has organic cocoa butter, shea butter and pure plant oils and vitamins.  It gives your skin intense moisterization that nourishes your skin to help visibly reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.  And, helps prevent new ones.  

I am a mom of 2 and 1 on the way.  So, YES I have those stretch marks,  the ones that prove I have gained weight, lost it, gained it back ect. ect.  I am lucky though, my stretch marks aren't red.  They are just a lighter color than my skin.  This is an AMAZING product.  It is so nourishing.  And, makes your skin feel amazing after you use it.  It also smells AMAZING!  I love the cocoa butter smell.  Almost chocolaty to me.  And, this smells just like cocoa butter.  It is a thick formula and, it does take some rubbing in.  But, so worth it.  After a week and a half of using it.. I saw some visual differences on the stretch marks under my arms.  This is worth the price.  And, the jar is really big!  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment