Saturday, November 1, 2014

Miracalis Anti-Aging Facial Serum

This serum helps leave you face smoother and tighter in just about 28 days.  A clinical test showed significant increases in suppleness in 95% of volunteers.  Miracalis is safe, gentle and hypoallergenic!  It is recommended for these skin types: Normal, Sensitive, Dry and Oily Skin.  Helps gently restore facial collagen with a combo of active peptides and proteins.  The key ingrediants are:
Green Tea Extract
Jojoba Seed Oil
Vitamin A
Vitamin B
Vitamin E
Proudly made in the USA!



I have used this product only a few days and it is great!  My skin looks softer and brighter.  Sometimes my face gets really dry from all of the makeup I wear and, washing my face probably rougher than I should.  This really helps balance it out.  The serum is very light and dries easily.  It has a light scent but, it smells good.  The bottle is well made as well!  I am very impressed with this product :)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment