Sunday, November 23, 2014

Insta Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask

Dead sea mud mask by Insta Natural is an all natural detoxifier that comes from the Dead Sea.  The Dead Sea is in the Mediterranean and it contains many, many minerals that benefits the skin like: magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.  After application, the mask starts working to absorb any excess oil, dirft and toxins.  It is also great to help with acne, pimples and blackheads.


I've heard a lot of great things about this mud mask.  Nothing but rave reviews.  So, I was so excited when I got chosen to review this mask.  I wanted so badly to love it.It doesn't have a smell.  It does feel very smooth with a faint grainy texture.  After I applied a thin layer I immediately noticed my face starting to burn.  And, I though it was something that maybe would just go away after a minute.  It didn't.  You are supposed to leave it on for 10-15 minutes.  I didn't even make it to 5 minutes.  It burned so badly.  

I'm not sure if the mask was supposed to burn.  Or, if my skin just didn't agree with it.  When, I took it off my skin wasn't red.  Or blotchy.  And, it was smooth and felt hydrated.  I will be trying it again knowing it didn't leave a rash or a burnt look to my face just to see if it was a fluke thing that just happened that once!  It is a good product none the less though!

Amazon link to purchase this mud mask







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment