Sunday, November 30, 2014

Petunia, the girl who was NOT a princess book


I thought this would of been a cute book for my daughter to read.  She is 5 years old, and a tom boy to the max!  I was disappointed that this turned out to be an e-book.  My daughter does have an I-Pad.  But, she can't read all by herself quite yet (she's getting there though!).  She didn't quite understand why it wasn't a "real" book.  After reading this book... She loved it.  I thought it was adorable!  The book had a great message.  The message I got out of it was:  That you don't always have to be perfect!  It also showed my daughter that liking to get messy is OK and, it is not just for boys.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment