Sunday, November 30, 2014

Skin Secret Vitamin C Facial Serum


This has vitamin c and a vegan hyaluronic acid facial serum.  Helps create younger looking skin by neutralizing free radicals, helps stimulate collagen and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.  This serum can be used for ALL skin types.  Made in the USA.

This serum is good.  I love the airless bottle.  It keeps your serum fresh and, the bottle doesn't clog.  When you press the pump, it gives you just the right amount.  I love the fact that when you put it on your skin..it absorbs fast.  And, doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or feeling like there is something weighing your face down.  The smell is very faint.  You can barely tell there is a smell.  My skin is combination skin.  And, it works great on me.  My mom has oily skin.  She tried some of this serum and was impressed off the bat.  She can never find a product that doesn't make her skin feel like an oil factory!  This product is what she will be getting for Christmas this year :).  It made my face look like it had a glow to it.  It also made my face feel very hydrated. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment